Thursday, July 28, 2005

In lieu of being too lazy...

Found a neat site I'll be trying to check now and again, with some good links:

Cosmo Blog

Eventually I'll get my blogroll (or whatever it's called) back up...

I tell you - when people in real life find your blog, it's like having an arm cut off. I miss having my shit up here for people to read and comment. It's even worse when the person who found it becomes important to you (ie, new boyfriend) and it seems worth it and no big deal that this big support group is gone cause things are so good and fun. Then that ends (new boyfriend = ex-boyfriend) and not having my blog space seems so much worse than I ever thought it would.

Who knew that this outlet was so vital for me?

1 Comments:

Blogger GrooveTheory said...

Awww! That was so sweet! Thanks for visiting, and I like these kind of posts ... real life. No pretentions. Keep it up! I'll definitely come back!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home